Susan Diem, MD, MPH is a general internist, clinical epidemiologist, and clinical trialist with research interests focused on the epidemiology and treatment of chronic diseases of aging, with a particular focus on osteoporosis, menopause-related symptoms, and other common age-related conditions such as sleep disturbances. This work has included the conduct and analysis of clinical trials and cohort studies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health and pharmaceutical industry.
• Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
• Staff Physician, Minneapolis VA Health Care System
• Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
• Adjunct Faculty, Epidemiology & Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota
• Chronic disease epidemiology
• Clinical trials
MD, School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
MPH, Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Resident, Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Fellowship in Ambulatory Care, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.
VA RESEARCH TOPICS
Health Care Delivery