Steven Fu, MD, MSCE is interested in smoking cessation and tobacco-related health disparities. His research is focused on identifying best practices for improving the delivery and utilization of tobacco dependence treatments among diverse and disadvantaged populations.
- Director, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Core Investigator, University of Minnesota Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center (TTURC), Minneapolis, MN
• Improving tobacco treatment in diverse and disadvantaged populations
• Culturally sensitive tobacco cessation interventions
• Racial/ethnic disparities in health and health care
BA, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
MSCE, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Center for Clinical, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Philadelphia, PA
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.