Shannon Kehle-Forbes, PhD is a clinical psychologist with expertise in the clinical effectiveness and implementation of psychotherapies for PTSD, the impact of mental health comorbidities on PTSD treatment and functioning (with a focus on substance use disorders), and mental health treatment seeking and access.
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN
- Research Investigator, Women’s Health Sciences Division, National Center for PTSD, Boston, MA
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
• Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based treatments
• Access to mental health care
BA, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
MS, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ
PhD, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ
Postdoctoral Fellow, CCDOR, Minneapolis VAHCS, Minneapolis, MN
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.