Maureen Murdoch, MD, MPH studies military trauma, PTSD, and the impact of disability benefits on Veteran’s recovery from PTSD. To support this research program she also focuses on developing methods to optimize the quality of data collected via surveys.
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
Staff Physician, Section of General Internal Medicine, Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- Professor, School of Medicine, University of Minnesota
• Stress disorders
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Survey methods
• Epidemiologic methods
• Sexual harassment
• Race/gender disparities in care
• Veterans disability claims and compensation
BS, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
MD, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
MPH, University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, Epidemiology, Minneapolis, MN
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.