Howard Fink, MD, MPH is a general internist and the Director of the Minneapolis VA Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center (GRECC). His clinical practice involves the outpatient and inpatient care of predominately older veterans and those with cognitive impairment. His research focuses on osteoporosis epidemiology and the use of systematic literature reviews to evaluate the effectiveness and harms of various health care interventions in older adults.
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN
- Director, Geriatric Research Education & Clinical Center (GRECC), Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN
- Staff Physician, Section of General Internal Medicine, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
• Osteoporosis epidemiology
• Chronic disease in older adults
• Systematic literature reviews
BS, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
MD, University of Minnesota, School of Medicine, Minneapolis, MN
MPH, University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.