Christopher Erbes, PhD is a clinical psychologist who studies predictors, correlates, and treatment approaches for posttraumatic stress symptoms. He is particularly interested in contextual factors such as family and work functioning as they relate to post-deployment mental health.
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
- Program Manager, Clinician Investigator Team, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis MN
- Staff Psychologist, Posttraumatic Stress Recovery Team, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Professor, University of Minnesota, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Minneapolis, MN
- Predictors of posttraumatic stress disorders and reintegration following combat deployment
- Couple and family functioning
- Work functioning
- Use of technology in mental health treatment (mHealth)
BA, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
MA, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
PhD, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Check out a list of selected publications here.