Erin Koffel, PhD is interested in behavioral sleep treatment in patients with complex medical and mental health comorbidities. Her research is focused on maximizing the impact of evidence-based sleep treatments by enhancing adoption and utilization of these treatments.
- Staff Clinical Psychologist, Posttraumatic Stress Recovery Program, Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- Core Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota
• Behavioral sleep treatment in patients with complex medical and mental health comorbidities
• Overlap of sleep disturbances and chronic pain
• Assessment of sleep and mental health symptoms
BA, English, Carleton College, Northfield, MN
PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of Iowa
Check out a full publication list on PubMed.