Aasma Shaukat MD, MPH is interested in epidemiology and prevention of colorectal cancer. Her focus is on studying effectiveness of screening for colorectal cancer, developing and validating risk scores to optimize screening strategies, and developing and validating quality indicators for screening colonoscopy program.
- Investigator, Center for Care Delivery and Outcomes Research
- Section Chief, GI Section, Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- Staff Physician, Gastroenterology Section, Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- Staff Physician, Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology
• Colon cancer
• Quality indicators
FSc (Pre-Medical), Kinnaird College for Women, Pakistan
MB, BS (Medicine), The Aga Khan University Medical College, Pakistan
MPH, MD Johns Hopkins University, School of Public Health, Baltimore
Check out a full publication list on Google Scholar.